Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Silent Heart Cry... Don't be so fool...!

Si dia datang dan pergi..just like the rain on the windy day...
Si dia baik hati....but we never know his true heart, 
Si dia seorang yg ambil berat... but what if he dump me and he doesn't care about me anymore??
Kadang-kadang si dia muncul... my life is like The Spring in the Summer..
Kadang-kadang dia hilang entah kemana... i feel like want to cry out loud...not knowing what had happen to him... 

For the first time, I feel that he is the one, but he is gone, just like the dust blew by the wind.. 
Do I need to find him?? or another?? 
For the first time, I feel that, maybe this is a good beginning, but at the end, I am so sure that I will go through with my ordinary lifestyle...



Someone said: "don't just wait, you have to find one on your own" 
I tried, but the truth is, there is nothing I can do....
So, I will just wait... forever...
Until the time has come... 

still hoping that the time will come...
and still healing myself from all this nonsense... 

No comments:

Post a Comment